I’m wearing: Sabrina top from @attireofficial, Ripped jeans from Topshop, Balenciaga bag, @tututoeid flats and Hoola sunnies.
How to get there: I flew with Singapore Airlines from Jakarta airport. It was a quick one hour-ish flight. It was always a pleasant flight with Singapore Airlines; just like they said.
Where to stay: I stayed at Orchard Parade Hotel. I was offered a secret deal from Agoda to stay in this hotel for a quite affordable price. It was located in Orchard area; it took 10 minutes walk to Takashimaya and Paragon area so it was not a big of a deal for me. Then, I upgraded the hotel room for S$30/night to get the ‘Club room’ (I think that’s the name if I’m not mistaken), which is a better room with a better view to the pool-side. If you have a higher budget for hotel, then I would suggest Mandarin Orchard Hotel or Grand Park hotel (and yes, they offer in-room smartphone that you could use or take anywhere you go as a wifi hotspot!)
Where to eat:
- Teo Chew Fish Ball Soup in ION food court. Try their dry noodle with fish ball soup! yum!
- Symmetry; a really nice cozy place to have a brunch with your folks
- Smoothie King; literally the smoothie king! Try their Angel Food. You won’t regret it.
- McDonald’s. Just kidding! Monster Curry. They have the biggest Japanese curry I’ve ever seen. Yet. You have to share it with your friends (sharing is caring, right?), or if you don’t want to share, go fill that big appetite of yours.
- Chupitos; I wouldn’t say its the best bar in Singapore. But if you’re looking for a unique shots bar, go and check this one out! They have lots of unique flavour shots like ‘Dead Baby’, ‘Captain America’, ‘Blow Job’ and etc. Interested?
What to see: the highlight of this trip is that I went to Gardens by the Bay (GBTB). I have been to Singapore for a lot of times but haven’t got the chance to go to GBTB. So this time, I kinda force (not actually forcing but more like persuading) my friends to go there. And it was totally worth it! You could judge from the photos above that it was beautiful. You could just feel the fresh air!
How to get around: Most of the times I use Taxi and MRT to get around in Singapore. But this time, I tried Uber and it was super duper efficient and convenient. The drivers were friendly and it was way cheaper as well! If you are traveling with more than 4 people, it could be a hassle to use Taxi (as they only accept 4 people maximum in the taxi). With Uber, you could order for Uber XL which can fit up to 10 people. Perfect!